- Sun, 26 Oct 2014Homecoming 2014 - CNU Campus
- Sun, 26 Oct 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 2:00 PM
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 8:00 PM
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 8:00 PM
|Alpha Chi Inducts 116 CNU StudentsAlpha Chi, the national honor society at Christopher Newport University that represents the top 10 percent of students in all academic disciplines, inducted more than 100 new students into its chapter for 2013.Read More|
|Busch Gardens and CNU Win Second Place in National CompetitionDr. Lisa Spiller, CNU Distinguished Professor of Marketing, won second place in the 2013 national case competition of the Jacobs & Clevenger Case Writers’ Workshop.Read More|
|Food For Thought 2013Christopher Newport University will hold the finale of its 6th annual Food for Thought campaign on Friday, November 15, 2013. The drive mobilizes the campus community to collect food and money to benefit the Foodbank of the Virginia Peninsula.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.