- Sun, 23 Nov 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Pericles, Prince of Tyre - Ferguson Center, Studio Theater 2:00 PM
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014CNU Choirs - Ferguson Center, Concert Hall 3:00 PM
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014Pericles Salon Series - Ferguson Center, Studio Theater 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Tue, 25 Nov 2014Jazz Ensemble - David Student Union, The Crow's Nest 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Tue, 25 Nov 2014Thanksgiving Recess: Begins after last class - CNU Campus All day event
News & Events
CNU Pre-Law Fraternity to Host U.S. Congressman Bobby Scott
(Newport News, Va.) - The Phi Alpha Delta pre-law fraternity will host a talk featuring U.S. Congressman Robert C. "Bobby" Scott (D, Virginia) on Saturday, October 26, 2013, at 11 a.m. in Freeman 202. This event is free and open to the CNU community. No reservation is required. A Q&A session will follow.
Rep. Scott is currently serving his 11th term in Congress, representing the Virginia's third district, which includes Portsmouth; parts of Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk and Richmond; Charles City, New Kent, and Surry Counties; and parts of Henrico and Prince George Counties. Prior to serving in the U.S. House of Representatives, he served in the Virginia House of Delegates from 1978 to 1983 and in the Senate of Virginia from 1983 to 1993.
For more information, email email@example.com.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.