- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Spain: Centro Mundolengua Interest Meeting - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Study Abroad "Tropical Ecology in Costa Rica" - Forbes Hall 2070A 5:30 PM
- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Study Abroad Math and Physics in Europe Meeting - David Student Union, Harrison Room 7:15 PM
- Mon, 22 Sep 2014The New Wave Of Ibero American Cinema Presents: "Chinese Takeaway" ("Un cuento chino") - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 7:00 PM
News & Events
CNU Pre-Law Fraternity to Host U.S. Congressman Bobby Scott
(Newport News, Va.) - The Phi Alpha Delta pre-law fraternity will host a talk featuring U.S. Congressman Robert C. "Bobby" Scott (D, Virginia) on Saturday, October 26, 2013, at 11 a.m. in Freeman 202. This event is free and open to the CNU community. No reservation is required. A Q&A session will follow.
Rep. Scott is currently serving his 11th term in Congress, representing the Virginia's third district, which includes Portsmouth; parts of Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk and Richmond; Charles City, New Kent, and Surry Counties; and parts of Henrico and Prince George Counties. Prior to serving in the U.S. House of Representatives, he served in the Virginia House of Delegates from 1978 to 1983 and in the Senate of Virginia from 1983 to 1993.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.