- Sun, 26 Oct 2014Homecoming 2014 - CNU Campus
- Sun, 26 Oct 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 2:00 PM
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 8:00 PM
- Thu, 30 Oct 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Fri, 31 Oct 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 8:00 PM
News & Events
Luter Signature Lecture Series Presents ‘Corporate Ethics in Action’
(Newport News, Va.) - The Luter Signature Lecture Series will present “Corporate Ethics in Action” on Monday, November 11, 2013, at 6 p.m., in Luter 121. The lecture will be presented by David DiPersio of Warwick Plumbing and Heating. DePersio will define corporate ethics, explain why it has become an important topic in recent years and discuss the basic elements of a formal corporate ethics plan. This event is open to the public. No reservation is required.
DiPersio is currently chief financial officer for Warwick Plumbing and Heating, a mechanical contractor located in Newport News. From 2002-12, he was the vice president/chief financial officer for Colonna’s Shipyard, and affiliated companies. During this time he also served as the corporate ethics officer. In this role, he implemented and provided oversight for the corporate ethics program. He is a 1985 graduate of Christopher Newport College, and earned a degree in business management with a double concentration in accounting and economics. He also holds an MBA from the Mason School of Business at The College of William & Mary.
DiPersio is involved throughout the CNU community. He serves as a trustee on the CNU Education Foundation, a member of the Board of Advisers for the Luter School of Business, an avid supporter of the CNU Athletic Department’s Captains Crew, and an adjunct faculty member in the Luter School of Business.
This series is sponsored by the Board of Advisers of the Luter School of Business.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.