- Mon, 01 Sep 2014Labor Day: Classes will meet - CNU Campus All day event
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
News & Events
Reiff Center Presents Lecture on Nazi Medical Subversion
(Newport News, Va.) - The Reiff Center at Christopher Newport University will host a lecture by Dr. Theodore R. Reiff titled "Nazi Germany's Subversion of Medical Science and Perversion of Medical Practice," on Tuesday, October 15, 2013, at 6 p.m., in McMurran Hall 101. The lecture is free and open to the public. No reservation is required.
Reiff is a CNU scholar-in-residence and retired physician who has served on the faculty at a number of medical schools, including Eastern Virginia Medical School. In addition, he is founding president of the Genocide Education Project, a group of doctors, educators and religious leaders who have taken on the responsibility of remembering the lessons of history.
The Reiff Center supports the study of genocide, human rights, human-rights violations, conflict and conflict resolution, and adopts a broad focus stressing the historical, political, social and international context of these issues. For more information, contact Reiff Center Director Dr. Tina Kempin Reuter.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.