- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Asian Studies in China - David Student Union, Monroe Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thu, 04 Sep 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Fri, 05 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: Study Abroad Meeting - New Location: McMurran Hall 101 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Mon, 08 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Classical Studies in Rome, Italy - McMurran Hall 112 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
News & Events
Dean William Parks Colloquia to Host Lecture on Sustainability
(Newport News, Va.) - The Dean William Parks Colloquia will host a lecture on Wednesday, October 2, 2013, featuring Paul Hawken, a leading authority on sustainability. The lecture will take place at 4 p.m. in Gaines Theatre, and is free and open to the public. At 7 p.m., students and faculty are invited to meet with Hawken for informal conversation in Freeman 101.
Hawken works with social entrepreneurs, academics, activists, scientists and citizens concerned about the environment and social justice. He writes about the impact of commerce on living systems, and consults with heads of state and CEOs on economic development, industrial ecology and environmental policy. His books include The Ecology of Commerce, Natural Capitalism and Blessed Unrest.
This lecture is co-sponsored by the Luter School of Business. Photo by Raymond Baltar.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.