- PhD, Binghamton University
- MA, Binghamton University
- BS, University of Scranton
Office: McMurran 105
Phone: (757) 594-7770
Areas of Specialization:
19th century continental philosophy, 20th century continental philosophy, existentialism and phenomenology, Nietzsche, Heidegger, Merleau-Ponty, medical ethics, feminism
- Beyond Subjectivity and Representation: Perception, Expression and Creation in Nietzsche, Heidegger and Merleau-Ponty. Lantham: University Press of America, 1999.
Articles, Reviews, and Book Chapters:
- “The Art of Philosophy: Eugene F. Kaelin’s Phenomenological Aesthetics.” Journal of Aesthetic Education (1998).