- Each semester that you participate in the program, live on campus and meet minimum GPA, you will receive a minimum $500 residential scholarship.
- You'll be eligible to receive $500 - $2,000 for international study. Top qualifiers receive a $7500 stipend for study at Oxford University.
- If you are a first-year student, you'll be eligible for Quest Housing: a learning community with other members of the Leadership and Honors Programs.
- The leadership minor will complement any major you are interested in pursuing.
- You will have opportunities to dine with President Trible and meet other influential business and political leaders.
- You can participate in the Leadership Program as well as the Honors Program.
|"It is kind of hard to describe how meaningful PLP is in few words... My experience within the PLP program has been crucial to who I now consider myself to be. Rather than just training you to know how to lead others at work, teams, or clubs and organizations, the program’s purpose is about training you to lead yourself, and to reach success not financially, but success in living out your passions. PLP has provided me with the resources and tools to begin living my passions now rather than later. It has also provided me with a community of individuals that not only think like me but who share similar passions as well. PLP is more than just a simple leadership program; it is a family devoted to empower students throughout their undergraduate years." ~ Hector Feliciano Ayala (Class of 2012)|
Many of the friends you make in college will be your friends for life; people you will study with, have fun with, live and lead with. Even before you start classes, you will start building those relationships with fellow leaders at the Summer Leadership Adventure.
|"With an amazing staff and unbelievable opportunities, the PLP has positively shaped my college experience. As a Canon scholar, I was afforded the opportunity to study abroad at one of the most prestigious universities in the world, Oxford. This once in a lifetime experience has influenced my life in both an academic and social way. Through service and leadership, the PLP has prompted my desires to excel not only in class, but also in different ways outside the walls of my classrooms. The PLP is honestly the reason why I chose to attend CNU over UVA, and not a day goes by that this amazing program makes me regret that decision." ~ Caroline Green (Class of 2012)|