Registration and Schedules
Intramural Sports is moving to an all online league coordination system. This new system includes registration, team rosters, schedules, sport rules, and captains' info. All intramural participants will be required to create an account on www.imleagues.com
To create an IMLeagues account:
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
2. Enter your information, please use your school email (@cnu.edu) to connect with our page, and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR
Click on the “Christopher Newport University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Mens, CoRec, or Womens).
Rec News & Info
The Intramural Manual has been revised as of Fall 2014! Be sure you review it!
What exactly is a Free Agent?
- An individual that wants to play intramural sports, but does not have a team.
Steps to signing up:
- Try your best to find or create an intramural team to play on...if no luck..
- Fill-out the intramural FREE AGENT form. (Free Agent form is coming soon!)
- The program assistant for the sport(s) you want to play will contact you 1 week after your sport(s) of interest captains meeting.
Note: If you find a team after filling out the form above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your name and that you have found a team.