Final grades for Spring 2013 have been posted and are available for viewing via your CNU Live student account. If you have not already done so please be reminded it is important that you log in to your CNU Live account and view your grades as soon as possible.
Please be advised that academic standing has been reviewed for Spring 2013 semester. It is critical that you review your academic eligibility for continuance via your CNU Live account at your earliest opportunity, and if applicable, assess any changes to your Summer and/or Fall 2013 registration. Please note: schedule adjustment will continue until Tuesday May 14, 2013 at 5 p.m..
|Fall Term||Registration Dates||Exam Schedule (Rev. Jan. 2013)|
|Summer Term||Registration Dates||Exam Schedule
Responsibilities of the Office of the Registrar include the following:
- Registration of classes
- Processing academic transcripts, grade reports and enrollment certifications
- Ensuring that degree requirements have been satisfied
- Developing and maintaining the schedule of classes as well as interpreting academic policies and federal and state regulations
- Admission of the following:
- Evaluating and awarding the following transfer credits:
- Maintaining student academic records and educational records and interpreting academic policies
- Providing academic accommodations to students with disabilities
- Interpreting the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Certifying students for educational benefits under the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs