The Undergraduate and Graduate Research Committee (UGRC) draws members from all three colleges at CNU.
Committee members are responsible for organizing and marketing Paideia, evaluating and selecting Cupola submissions for publication, and determining and awarding Undergraduate Student Research Summer Grants.
The 2014 - 15 UGRC includes…
- Laura Grace Godwin (Co-Chair) – Assistant Professor (Theater and Dance)
- David Gore – Lecturer (Physics, Computer Science, and Engineering)
- Jennifer Knies - Assistant Professor (Molecular Biology and Chemistry)
- Margarita Marinova (Co-Chair) – Associate Professor (English)
- Brian M. Puaca - Associate Professor (History)
- Tina Kempin Reuter - Associate Professor (Government)
- Jill Russett – Assistant Professor (Sociology, Social Work, and Anthropology)
- Mark Allan Steiner - Associate Professor (Communication)