The Undergraduate and Graduate Research Committee (UGRC) draws members from all three colleges at CNU.
Committee members are responsible for organizing and marketing Paideia, evaluating and selecting Cupola submissions for publication, and determining and awarding Undergraduate Student Research Summer Grants.
The 2013-14 UGRC included…
- Laura Grace Godwin – Assistant Professor (Theater and Dance)
- David Gore – Lecturer (Physics, Computer Science, and Engineering)
- Heather Hardway – Assistant Professor (Mathematics)
- Margarita Marinova – Associate Professor (English)
- Matthew Mendham – Assistant Professor (Government)
- Michael Mulryan – Assistant Professor (Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures)
- Jill Russett – Assistant Professor (Sociology, Social Work, and Anthropology)