For complete information please contact the Office of University Housing at (757) 594-7756 or

To live in summer housing, students must:

  • be registered for at least one course during the term in which summer housing is being requested or be a current residential student moving from one building to another
  • complete the Housing Contract Acceptance form
  • submit the Housing Contract Acceptance form to the Office of University Housing before the check-in date of the requested term

For complete information and access to necessary resources, contact the Office of University Housing at (757) 594-7756 or